Welcome to Flowingcents
Flowincents is a personal finance and lifestyle blog! It helps to improve your income, invest wisely, save money, and make the most of your money. It is dedicated to providing you with quality content and helping readers improve their finances easily.
I’m a small business owner, lifestyle, travel, and finance blogger currently living in Austin Texas. My interests range from entrepreneurship, Travel, finance, and more much.
I have designed this site to make life a little easier for those who do it all. It offers tips on lifestyle, tips on how to save and make money online, also to helps readers improve their finances along the way, and provide a guide on traveling around the world.
It is a platform to find great opportunities on how to make money, save money and create a better future.
I am originally from Africa, lived in Malaysia for 5 years then moved to the US with my husband, I have two lovely kids.
I love figures and with that, I got a degree in Accounting and Finance
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the journey with me!
Let’s chat! You can contact me with any questions or comments at
Entrepreneur, Financial Admin, Wife, Mother, and the woman behind Flowingcents
Where to Get Started
- 10 Super Easy Ways To Save Money – Start Saving Today
- 5 Signs You Are Spending Too Much Money
- 55 Simple Frugal Living Tips To Save Money In 2020
- 11 Ways You’re Wasting Money Without Realizing It
- Top 5 Awesome Money-Saving Apps To Use In 2020
- 16 Legit Apps That Pay You to Walk in 2020
- Easy Ways To Make Quick Cash By Getting Paid To Read Emails
- 20 Top Pick Virtual Assistant Jobs For Beginners To Make Money
- 13 Best Online & Offline Jobs That Pay $20 An Hour In 2022
- 10 Easy Ways You Can Make Money Online as a Beginner -2022
- 50 Personal Finance Terms Everyone Needs to Know
- 80 Money Quotes To Help Motivate You With Your Finances
- Saving vs. Investing: Learn the best option for your money- 2022
- How to Organize Your Finances in 10 Simple Steps
- How To Build An Emergency Fund: Why You Need One & How To Fund It